We are looking for Construction Supervisors in following disciplines: HVAC, E&I, Civil, Mechanical Clean utilities, Mechanical Black Utilities
• First Priority is the Safety & Health of all persons working on or visiting the site.
• Reports to the Construction Manager for guiding the to him appointed contractors through to completion
• In cooperation with scheduling engineer participates in the planning and scheduling of the work
• Ensures the contractor has latest specifications and drawings in his possession.
• Alerts management of potential delays due to material or information short-falls
• As assigned, is the responsible safety mentor for a particular contractor
• Inspects the work during execution for compliance with job specifications, drawings and codes of practice
• Causes test to be undertaken at the various hold points; arranges for, and/or witnesses such tests in accordance with the quality control plan
• Continually reviews the terms of contract in order to assure compliance by construction contractor. Generates field work orders for additional work or changes
• Chairs the weekly work meeting intern and the discipline Contractor
• Monitors and reports work achievements in order to determine status of progress. Reviews remedial actions if they become necessary
• Approves acceptance inspection of all delivered material and installed work at the jobsite
• Industrial Engineer (or equivalent experience) with experience in a similar position.
• Experience with clean rooms is required.
• Experience in Pharma industry is a plus.
• Good knowledge of French is a must.
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, company car with fuel card, hospitalisation insurance,...
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.