Deze vacature is reeds ingevuld, maar niet getreurd! Er wachten nog vele andere vacatures op jou.
The Data Center team is responsible for monitoring, maintaining and deploying the state-of-the-art physical infrastructure for our customers core network and systems. As an Data Center Engineer, you'll deploy and maintain Ericsson’s advanced Data Center and Network Infrastructure.
You'll participate in larger installations, maintenance activities and develop project contingency plans for our customers, securing 100% network service availability. In this role, duties range from the physical deployment of data center-related technology to working closely with the various vendors, suppliers and stakeholders and your role is to ensure the projects are successfully delivered.
As young graduate, this position offers a great introduction to the wider engineering world of telecommunication networks. You will start as Data Center Engineer Young Graduate and will be supported by experienced colleagues. You have the opportunity to develop either within Data Center specialization or move towards network operations or our project management groups.
• Manage, maintain and execute preventive maintenance on water pumps and treatment systems, HVAC, UPS, generators, electrical distribution, and control monitoring systems.
• Respond to data center performance issues and outages, inspect, maintain and repair various data center systems (power supply, piping, air conditioning, heating/cooling, and non-critical electrical system components, etc).
• Work under the guidance of Data Center team on projects
• Work together with Ericsson’s Data Center team in order to develop and execute environmental, mechanical and electrical performance testing to have more comprehensive characterization of the efficiency of the data centers.
• Supervise and provide guidance and technical assistance, review the work of contractors, vendors and supplier which are executing the work at the Data Centers
• Install, maintain and repair the cable infrastructures and fibre-optic networks, local area networks; Structured Cabling and copper connectivity within the Data Centers
Skills knowledge experience:
• Classroom experience and good understanding of refrigeration cycle, thermodynamics, fluid systems, mechanical motion, electrical theory and/or controls.
• Bachelor's degree or higher education certification in an Engineering discipline.
• Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to new process, procedures and equipment.
• Ability to collaborate and work in teams.
• Developed teamwork skills and a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
• You shall have a good understanding of Health and Safety at Work and First Aid; Sufficient understanding regulations, policies and procedures are advantageous
• Practical experience in installation, maintenance and repair of copper and fibre-optic networks and knowledge of both, telecommunications and information systems cabling requirements are advantageous