electrical engineer with experience in industrial automation
- Troubleshooting of industrial automation and electrical equipment (VFDs, PLCs, Process Control)
- Development of internal guidelines on best practices for industrial automation and process control (continuous improvements of the inside automation of the electrolyser)
- Knows about best practices for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and grounding for industrial automation (layout, shielding, physical separation)
- Revision of compliance of lightning and overvoltage protection to standards.
- Revision of IEC electrical norms regarding Low Voltage distribution cabinets
- Support the commissioning team in troubleshooting industrial automation boards.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn in industrial communication standards (Modbus, Profibus, Profinet, etc.)
- Production of engineering diagrams of new projects
- Interact with manufacturers to find the best solution to our projects and designs.
Bonus points if the candidate:
- has already experience with ATEX environments
- has knowledge of functional safety
The candidate would need to be:
- Curious and technically savvy
- Good communication skills (must speak English)
- Should enjoy hands-on work
- Excellent use of Microsoft O365 suite and collaboration platforms
- Electrical CAD (pref. Eplan)