As an expert in master data validation for the implementation of the new SAP system, this person will be responsible for the successful conversion of one or more SAP data objects from the current SAP platform to the new. He/she will do the pre- and post-load validation of these objects using the files provided by the global data team and data extracts out of the source system. All in a coordinating manner.
This is mostly a coordinating role.
– Ensure that the data is business ready, suggesting improvements on the current data set as needed.
– Ensure that the data is converted in compliance with the predefined conversion rules.
– Ensure that the data was loaded exactly as it was showing in the preload files.
– Several successive data review cycles will take place to hone the process, improving accuracy and speed with each cycle.
He/she will be part of the local master data team, working with local business users and global master data managers to ensure the master data is 100% correct and on time for a successful go-live.
Bachelor or Master Degree required eg. Degree in Information Management, Operations, Engineering,...
- Perform analysis on Master and Transactional Data in line with Organon requirements
- Recommend changes to improve overall data quality, improve processing times, and anticipate future needs
- Document Master Data requirements and business processes.
- Understand and define data conversion rules.
- Prepare & update presentations for Master Data Team & Project Management Team
- Gather & maintain detailed documentation of process flows.
- Support Master Data governance processes.
- Operating Processes and transfer to useful SOPs, in line with Global SOPs
- Highly accurate & detail-oriented
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams and prioritize requests from multiple stakeholders
- Organizing requirements using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation & validation
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment / “love challenges”
- Ability to demonstrate high degree of professionalism, flexibility, and integrity.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while contributing to the project
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills in Dutch & English
- Eager to learn
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP processes is an asset
In short: you need to have a good understanding of how data quality is a key component for the management of master data.
Wat bieden wij?
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, company car with fuel card, hospitalisation insurance,…
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.