The facility project Engineer is responsible for the planning and organization of facility projects for multiple sites. He/ she oversees the new projects, renovation of buildings and warehouses, he/she manages relationships with contractors, control space allocation and maintain facility project budgets.
Technical Facility Management
- Initiating and creating facility products, building requirements and services on behalf of the organization.
- Supervising and follow up on the preparation & implementation of logistics and office buildings
- Plan, execute and control building measures (new buildings, modifications and renovations)
- Work closely and proactively together with internal organization, contractors, engineering office, etc.
- Have technical knowledge in one or more of the following topics electricity / electronics (knowledge of technical failures), ventilation/cooling techniques, industrial engineering, maintenance of machines, air treatment, measurement and control technology, management of electrical and mechanical infrastructure, etc.
- Monitor fixed dates of suppliers and manage the supplier performance and ensure it meets agreed service delivery standards
- Request and evaluate supplier offers
- Look for competitive alternatives to existing suppliers
- Calculate costs of projects, monitor budgets and approve supplier contracts in collaboration with the Facility manager
Organization + Leadership
- Give presentations and deliver status reports on facility projects on different levels within the organization
- Our warehouses and offices need to comply with all local zoning laws and regulations.
- Developing and updating procedures, guidelines and working instructions making them QSHE compliant.
Decision Making Authority
- Suppliers: Following a tender exercise, the job holder will make the final supplier selection and will generate contract.
- Impacts the business' ability to meet customer requirements in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner;
- Bachelor/Master in facility management / (Industrial) engineering
- Knowledge of Pharma is a plus
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Strong technical background
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business and obtain buy in
- Good knowledge of (Project) Management tools.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Ability to demonstrate an analytical, logical and numerate approach
- Ability to perform risk analysis within the decision making progress.
Wat bieden wij?