Deze vacature is reeds ingevuld, maar niet getreurd! Er wachten nog vele andere vacatures op jou.
For one of our clients we are looking for a facility supervisor.
We are looking for an individual that can demonstrate drive, initiative and a real desire to make a positive impact in a commercial building environment and mainly soft services driven.
Some of your experiences will include:
• Practical experience in working with supply partners to deliver a seamless, integrated service.
• Practical experience mainly in soft services mainly cleaning, catering, security
• Knowledge and awareness of the facilities management industry.
• Practical experience in reception/courier services.
• Self-motivated and resourceful.
• Willing to learn new skills.
• Good administrative skills. (Strong PC skills, MS Office)
• Good communication skills.
• Well organized and good prioritization and planning skills.
• Key focus for this role is to ensure that all FM services are delivered in a confident and efficient manner.
• Customer services experience and the ability to communicate at all levels
• Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking.
Some of your technical skills will include:
* Responsible for providing the day to day delivery of FM services.
* Co-ordinate with suppliers to deliver services.
* Provide relevant FM information for the line management as necessary.
* Comply with HSEE requirements as outlined within the SLA and as instructed as CBRE policy.
* Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies in relevant books/documentation.
* Ensure all contractors, under sphere of control, operate within appropriate HSE processes and client HSE standards.
* Maintain monthly performance measurement information for line management in support of contract performance requirements.
* Provide and arrange cover for the FM team as defined by line management.
* Any other responsible duties as defined by line management.
Some of your administrative/financial skills will include:
* Co-ordination of invoices, goods receipts and statements for payment purposes.
* Act as responsible person in line with DFA to carry out cost control function.
Some of your people skills will include:
* Ability to motivate self and other to achieve results.
* Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally at all levels.
* The role is also key in building relationship between occupants, FM staff and the different suppliers.
* Strong team player skills.
It is essential that you will be fluent in Dutch and have a very good knowledge of French and English to be considered for the role.
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, travel allowance or company car with fuel allowance, hospitalisation insurance,...
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.