– You assist the Fire Risk Consultant in implementing fire safety studies and risk assessments, such as national and international fire code analysis;
– You develop fire protection masterplans for refineries, petrochemical sites, and complex infrastructures;
– You draw up risk assessment reports;
– You create models for fire protocols and evacuations;
– You formulate budget estimates;
– You offer technical support;
– You engineer fire safety systems:
– by going on field-visits and system-tests;
– by conducting the hydraulic analysis;
– by formulating requirements around fire protection;
– by executing technical calculations;
– by assisting the designers;
– by following-up on the design;
– by preparing specifications and tender documents.
– You are fascinated by everything from fire safety and evacuating people, to the industrial field and atypical buildings. You also devote yourself to the technical and advisory framework;
– You have a master’s degree in Industrial Science, Chemistry, Energy, Fire Protection, Electromechanics, or a similar field of expertise;
– You are an ideal candidate if your colleagues describe you as being:
– analytical and technical;
– practical and solution-oriented;
– communicative and precise;
– proactive and customer-driven;
– fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English.
Wat bieden wij?
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, company car with fuel card, hospitalisation insurance,…
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.
Nel Op de Beeck