Deze vacature is reeds ingevuld, maar niet getreurd! Er wachten nog vele andere vacatures op jou.
Our client, investigates partitions, ceilings, ducts, metal structures as well as tunnel structures protected against fire in extreme conditions, and many other systems on real scale, in view to propose to the markets safer and most competitive solutions.
• You are responsible for a variety of technical tasks related to fire testing and approval processes within the Systems and Application Development Team.
• You follow-up the execution of fire testing projects: testing, classification, certification and inspection
• You are responsible for making drawings, specimen installation, testing, factory and site inspections, preparation and checking of documentation created internally and externally
• You closely cooperate with internal customers and internal/external laboratories and institutes
• You evaluate an analyze the results including identification of success/failure factors
• You make op internal reports
• You have minimum a Bachelor’s degree in construction, mechanical or fire engineering.
• You have good planning and coordinating skills, and you are able to work in an autonomous way
• You are able and willing to learn
• You have a client-oriented approach and have good communication skills
• You have the necessary analytical skills to drill down to problems
• You are fluent in English (both written and spoken), Dutch, German or French are an asset.
• You have good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel,..).
• You are willing to travel (10 to 25%) to meet and visit internal customers, external fire testing and certification institutes or factory visits for certification inspections.