* You will support the PM in multiple projects for the company.
* You lead to reach customer satisfaction where technical, industrial, financial and time constraints demand decisive leadership.
* As such, you manage and coordinate external (Customer, partners, suppliers, sub-contractors) teams with capacity to guide and direct others to deliver.
* This responsibility is exercised from contract signature to the contract completion period.
* Manage the customer relationship.
* Ensure the realization and optimization of the contractual requirements (with the customers as well as with the subcontractors) in respect of budgets, quality levels, schedules and business segment strategy.
* Manage and supervise the internal and external stakeholders in a transverse way.
* Model, follow and improve the results on the project by identifying solutions and managing risk and opportunities.
* Ensure project safety and compliance with standards and regulations.
* Manage closing of the project by capitalizing and sharing on experience (lessons learnt).
* Bachelor/master’s degree in construction, engineering, architectural (Interior) background or equivalent by experience.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Project Management
* Languages: French, Dutch and English (professional use required for the 3 languages).
* VCA VOL is a plus
* Customers and subcontractor’s relationships experience.
* Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project.
* Knowledge of AutoCad is a plus
* Stress resistant, autonomy, sense of initiative.
* Versatility and flexibility.
* Interdisciplinary and creative, end-to-end commitment focused and persistent.
* Team player
* Strong communication skills.
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, travel allowance or company car with fuel allowance, hospitalisation insurance,...
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.