• Support development of IVD assay and verify its performance in compliance with ISO requirements.
• Ensure a safe laboratory environment and GLP.
• Maintain laboratory infrastructure, equipment, reagents and consumables.
• Quickly adapt to new schedules and projects requirements. Report on the progress of activities and highlight issues early.
Required knowledge and skills
• You have a bachelor in lab techniques or similar and at least some years of professional experience.
• You have a hands-on, problem solving mentality and like to work in a close team.
• Experience with molecular tests, such as PCR or assay development is a strong plus.
• Experience in a R&D setting, working with prototype instruments is a plus.
• A team player with excellent communication skills and fluent in English.
• Able to work in shifts (early/late)
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, travel allowance or company car with fuel allowance, hospitalisation insurance,...
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.