You will have a leading role in designing and implementing Warehouse Solutions for new customers. Together with the Business Development team, you will prepare attractive commercial proposals. Your business experience is important to support our operational teams in the optimization of existing processes and the implementation of new technologies.
- Analyzing, investigating and designing logistic processes and full option supply chains, of both existing and new customers, based on the available data and your experience: inbound & outbound processes, warehouse & distribution processes, semi-production processes, warehouse layouts, etc;
- Optimizing existing processes by acting as a logistics expert in continuous improvement projects ran by operational teams;
- Perform activity based cost calculations for both new and existing business;
- Sharing knowledge and expertise in our engineering community and with our extensive operational teams.
- You have a master degree in the area of logistics or equal level by experience; You can present experience in operations management and/or engineering;
- You have a proven track record in production or logistic engineering, knowledge of logistics IT solutions is an asset;
- You've seen different kind of Warehouse Solutions in several business environments and you can transform this knowledge in the design of new solutions for potential customers, always searching for added value;
- You have a solid experience in activity based cost calculation and the establishment of rates;
- You have a self-motivated personality and a result driven, hands-on mentality. You are a strong communicator with experience in tackling problems, leading project meetings, delivering strong presentations, both with customers and suppliers (external and internal);
- Fluency in oral and written Dutch and English; French is an asset;
- MS Office: expert MS Excel;
- You are willing to travel in Belux in relation to different projects / customers.
Wat bieden wij?