Word jij onze nieuwe collega?
Om ons huidig team van technische professionals te versterken zijn wij op zoek naar een Maintenance Engineer Signalling.
As service engineer signalling, you first objective is to keep the systems alive and running at all time. You are crucial in achieving a high availability of these systems by means of the needed maintenance related actions being renewal, preventive services or corrective services.
Your technical insights and fire-fighting attitude will ensure the best possible service we can give to our customer to solve possible defects.
On the other hand many of your duties will also be preventive and planned interventions. Here you are obliged to follow the planning as good as possible and execute the maintenance instructions. Also correct documentation of the activities for follow-up and invoicing is of high importance.
We foresee also training on the job via an integration with the testing and commissioning team. This is the best way to get yourself familiar with the different systems in the field and will be a necessary phase before you can manage maintenance interventions on your own.
- Preventive interventions on signaling projects (like checking data logs, inspection of filed signaling equipment, preventive replacement of material,...)
- Corrective interventions on signaling projects (identification of the problem, solving the problem by replacing HW, taking into account SW and configuration files, work together with other technicians or even headquarter specialists, ...)
- Technical support to on site activities & troubleshooting
- Is customer oriented and helps the customer to identify his needs in order to improve the availability and reliability of their systems
- Take initiative to launch improvement actions in the scope of maintenance.
- Help in improving maintenance documentation and knowledge database
- Fill-out the needed info in our CMMS system (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Assist at our customers rail support centre
- Participation in guard duty
In the training phase:
- Assist in preparation of commissioning and maintenance documentation and activities for the pilot project and future projects
- Participate in project related on site activities (like measuring campaigns, installation works, commissioning works)
- Performance of Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) on trackside equipments (ETCS, Interlocking) and system components
- Build-up experience in the LABO on our equipment by Lab testing.
Reports to the team manager and the service delivery manager on regular basis on topics like
o Service requests/work orders, problematic issues, ...
o Customers discussions
o Ideas of improvement
o Possible impact on project related topics
- Works closely together with the other signalling technicians, to exchange ideas, help each other with difficult topics.
- Is aware of other interfaces like the installation and commissioning team of the project and the technical specialists.
- Has good contacts with customers staff (often technical staff or staff of the support centre of the customer - RIOC)
- Communicates openly and precisely information, knowledge and experience when knowledge is available on CS domains (products, business, customers).
- Be able to understand and interpret technical documentation on the topic of maintenance
- Broad technical knowledge on electronical systems (SW+HW), mainly style â€˜automation technology'.
- Railway knowledge is an asset (Knowledge of signalling technology, knowledge on railway operation,…).
- Experience in a maintenance environment to maintain (also corrective) complex electronical systems, connected by an IT network is an asset
- Bachelor in Electromechanics, Electronics or Automation
Most important personality aspects that are required for the job:
- Flexibility in regards to people, working place (on site) and working time
- Stress resistant
- Good verbal communication in Dutch, French and English language. Knowledge of German language is a plus
- Can read with easy EN technical documents.
Wat bieden wij?
Tormans investeert in jouw toekomst door een aanbod aan gepaste opleidingen, persoonlijke begeleiding tijdens de uitvoer van je projecten, advies en coaching op maat.
Onze projecten situeren zich bij de belangrijkste (inter)nationale bedrijven in verschillende sectoren waardoor je in aanraking komt met de modernste technieken en de meest uiteenlopende installaties zodat je je kennis en talent maximaal kan ontwikkelen.
Naast een contract van onbepaalde duur, met een aantrekkelijk salaris op maat, bieden wij tal van extralegale voordelen waaronder maaltijdcheques, een dagvergoeding, firmawagen met tankkaart, hospitalisatieverzekering,...
Bij Tormans kan je rekenen op een professionele, persoonlijke en eerlijke no-nonsense aanpak.
Marielle De Bruyn