Jouw talent hunter is Sarah Opdebeeck
The job holder contributes to the availability of the systems/installations by making riskbased
He / she is responsible for work preparation for SD's, TA's, projects and other larger jobs.
– The planner ensures and drives a high HSE-performance in all activities
– He executes the work preparation to secure cost efficient and safe execution for
planned maintenance activities in SD's, TA's, projects and other larger jobs
– Analyses the work order and breaks it down into clearly defined sub-tasks defining
which materials, tools, services and authority licenses are needed.
– Develops or/and uses a task list.
– Plans the skills and crafts, duration, manhours, manpower, special tools and
necessary equipment in SAP or interface to SAP
– Selects the materials / spare parts needed starting from the Bill of Material (if
existing). Alignment with Area Maintenance Engineers can be needed to avoid
stock increase and make the correct MRP reservations in SAP.
– Creates a purchase request for quotation / purchase for materials (if not managed
via MRP process) and/or external services
– Prepares the overview of services / rental needed during execution to be
coordinated by the scheduler (e.g. crane, scaffoling, ...)
– Based on the criticality assessment the planner defines the QA/QC requirements
(e.g. flange tagging, flange protocol, ...) and documents assigned
– Calculates the total planned cost to approve the WO in SAP (REL in SAP) in line
with the authorisation matrix
– Initiates the Work Permit & the risk assessment. This shall not be limited to, but should at least include that:
o The work is clearly described and the contractor is defined
o The work method is defined and the work is adequately prepared
o It is specified, where the work is done (e.g. in plant / outside plant / in shop)
o A specific identification of the work (e.g. tag number) is mandatory
o Risk assessment from execution part (activities and used tools / equipment)
o Defining the measures preventing/mitigating risks from the execution
– The planner prepares the task risk analysis (TRA) if needed or if no standard work
description / procedure is available. This risk analysis needs to be secured for
– After completing the work preparation the planner prepares a complete â€˜planning
package' for handing over to the Scheduler.
– The planner reviews and updates the functional location structure in SAP
– The planner reviews and updates equipments and related master data
Maintenance Plans (incl. Preventive MP) and Bill of Material (BOM)
– The planner prepares the (preventive) maintenance plans and BOM in SAP. This is
done in close corporation with the Maintenance Engineer.
– The planner creates the task list for individual maintenance plans
Evaluation of executed jobs
– The planner updates continuously the standard task lists to ensure that accurate plans
exist for recurring jobs and efficiencies from the execution are captured
– The planner contributes in the acceptance process of the executed work in line with his
– The planner updates the data in SAP and makes sure that the feedback from
technicians and/or data available from recalculation are properly used
Catalogue management (Unit rate contract)
– The planner can participate in the validation and continuous calibration process of the
Unit Rate Catalogues Efficiency measurement
– The planner can execute efficiency measurements
– Bachelor (Electro) Mechanics / Technology or equivalent
– Sufficient experience in a planning within his area in the petrochemical industry (3 years)
– Thorough knowledge of Mechanics
– Good knowledge of HSE standards, LMRA, process safety, work permit process, ...
– Good knowledge of SAP and Standard PC programs (Word, Excel, …)
– Basic knowledge English
– Team player
– Service oriented
Wat bieden wij?
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, company car with fuel card, hospitalisation insurance,…
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.