The service will entail the following, covering 2 part time roles:
Planner Onsite team:
• Daily planning of resources (site engineers & technicians) of the onsite team
• Taking necessary arrangements for site engineers to be able to execute their job:
o Organizing accesses to customer locations
o Organizing tools
o Organizing small material for execution of the task
• Tool storage, calibration & maintenance
• Consulting project planning, team leads and project managers for short term planning of onsite team
• Progress tracing & in due time feedback to Project Manager, Activity lead (e.g. Test Manager) or Onsite Team Lead
• Verification of reported hours & budget, reporting of on-site team performance according defined KPI’s
• Guard duty planning in collaboration with CS Service Delivery Manager
Responsible for the onshore/Belgium execution of the retrofits:
• Organizing and planning resources, material and accesses in due time for execution of the retrofit
• Providing technical guidance to the technicians/engineers on the work instructions provided from Germany
• Close collaboration with German retrofit team
• Reporting of retrofit activities (progress & checklists) towards the Project Manager
• On site presence can be required to support the retrofit team
Attention Point: some of the activities take place during night or weekend, part of the teams work in guard duty setup. The candidate should have the willingness to be available/accessible during those working moments in case the activity would require this. Although there is no intention to have the candidate actively participating in night or weekend works.
? Experience in work preparation and resource planning
? Technical interests in things in order to better understand the nature and timing of the works and the tools & materials required.
? Is prepared to work in challenging and changing project environment and will contribute in the shaping of structures, processes & activities
? Excellent communication skills – Team player: your communication skills and human touch will make sure that you have correct and good exchanges with the site team members, so that if needed those are prepared the go the ‘extra mile’.
? Goede onderhandelaar en communicator, je past je aan je gesprekspartner en hebt aandacht voor zijn - al dan niet – uitgesproken behoefte
? Safety minded (a safety related error can lead to an accident)
? Expected language skills : bilingual NL/FR, English is required, German is an asset
? Knowledge of SAP and/or other ERP or CMMS system
? Knowledge of Office applications, profound knowledge of excel
? Make it happen’ attitude, rather taking phone than sending 100+ mails
? You can make correct judgements on impacts of changes in planning in order to take expected actions to respect the chain of activities; planning creatively if required.
? Pro-active attitude, looking for best solutions for all parties (win-win)
? You maintain good contacts with internal and external stakeholders, you are sufficiently assertive to defend the interests of the team and company, without compromising the relation and cooperation
? Basic electrical/technical skills
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, company car with fuel card, hospitalisation insurance,...
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.