Je bepaalt zelf je traject
- Jobs die bij jou passen
- Mooie kansen bij grotere spelers
- Variatie in opdrachten
- Ontwikkel je kennis en talent
Je krijgt onze steun
- Aantrekkelijk salaris
- Maaltijdcheques, vergoedingen, ...
- Correcte en snelle administratie
- Persoonlijke begeleiding
Je verdient ook ontspanning
- Tormans Café
- Meet & Eat
Wij koppelen talenten zoals jou aan boeiende bedrijven.
We zijn een grote speler waar de medewerkers centraal staan. We zijn een familiebedrijf en vinden het behouden van het familiale karakter, in alles wat we doen, héél belangrijk!
Wij zoeken een
Prevention Advisor 2/EHS Specialist!
Will you be our new colleague?
To strengthen our current team of technical professionals, we are looking for a Prevention Advisor level 2/EHS Specialist.
Dit zijn je voornaamste taken:
As a Prevention Advisor, you will be jointly responsible for implementing and carrying out safety procedures. You will provide professional advice to ensure that the organization complies with all aspects of the welfare law and Codex, and to guarantee safe working practices as far as possible. You also supervise audits in the field of ISO/VCA and other certification.
Prevention Advisor Level 2 will be daily on site.
– Drawing up toolbox meetings and instructions, distributing them and following them up
– Conducting site visits and walks
– Co-responsible for communication, consultation and awareness-raising about safety, consultation with other prevention advisers (internal and external)
– You are also responsible for drawing up reports (on rounds, accidents, incidents; monitoring industrial accidents and drawing up graphs).
– Giving advice to production and support services; investigating work accidents and preparing awareness campaigns
– Annually informing about the annual action plan on recruiting and helping to draft the annual action plan and the global prevention plan
– Actively participate in the management of safety procedures; help prepare safety documents
– Advising on the preparation of safety plans and compliance in construction projects
– You will maintain awareness, appropriate to the businesses of current and changing legislative requirements, and advise management on the implications in a timely manner
– You will provide EHS advice at all stages of major engineering or change projects
– You will work together with your Manager to ensure:
– Compliance with regulatory requirements
– Proper implementation of Corporate policies and programs
– You will carry out incident investigations as directed by the EHS & Facilities Manager, Site Manager or official authorities in order to ensure that:
– Appropriate actions are taken to prevent reoccurrence
– Relevant risk assessments are reviewed
– Safe operating procedures are reviewed
– You will assist in site surveys, inspections and audits carried out by qualified consultants (e.g. for – Corporate Inspections), authorities and other parties, and ensure the accurate and timely submission of data required by these third parties
– You will ensure accurate and timely communication regarding EHS matters and performance
Dit zijn must-haves voor deze job:
– You have a technical background
– Interest and affinity with the manufacturing and high-tech sectors
– You closely follow the evolutions in the field of expertise by: further training, following changes in the legislation
– You are able to work independently as well as in a team
– You have the certificate of prevention advisor level 2
– You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in EHS
– You are a team player and you are social and communicative
– You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English
– You are flexible when it comes to travel- Domestic/international travel up to 20%.