- Supporting in procurement of a slate of equipment, supplies and services at the optimal value (security of supply, cost, competitive advantage).
- Supporting in evaluating and selecting vendors, manage PO fulfilment, identify alliance opportunities in alignment with operations and site management needs (cost/HSE/quality/service levels/regulations).
- Coordinate/maintain the different rocesses of the entity (scars, Ariba, assessment operations, intranet…).
- Managing and negotiating contracts with current contractors, managing the Request For Quotations for internal customers.
- Supporting in creating vendor profiles and monitoring critical suppliers for continued viability of internal and external contacts.
- Supporting in negotiating restocking fees, freight terms, payment terms and areas that enhance value.
- Assisting buying staff to implement contracts and fully leverage of our spend.
- Use RFI/RFQ and RFP's to identify best supply source.
- Work with requisitioners to ensure PO's are clear and accurately reflect internal needs.
- Supporting in identifying and implementing opportunities for cost savings; reductions, rebates, terms.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in supply chain, business administration, logistics, finance, accounting, economics, engineering, or other technical degree
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to relate well with individuals at various levels, inside and outside of the organization
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of sourcing/purchasing methods and negotiation skills
CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- SAP + Ariba knowledge
- Technical background
Wat bieden wij?