The project currently progresses in the concept and design phase. A lot of documentation is to be created, checked & approved in light of the upcoming tender phase for the 220kV & HVDC offshore infrastructure
– Reports to the HVAC substation package manager.
– Works in a multidisciplinary teams together with, amongst others, the project manager, the Island package manager and engineers, experts, procurements officers, HSE experts, PMO officer, …
– You support the development of the MOG2 project during all phases
– As the project engineer, you will assist during concept, design & tender phase.
– You will take the lead on the mechanical aspects of equipment on the Island
o Firefighting system
o HVAC system
o Life support systems (rafts, vessels)
o Oil water separator
– A non-exhaustive list of tasks can be found below:
o Engineering Consultant follow-up
o Compare alternatives as part of the conceptual design (cost benefit analysis,…)
o Prepare documentation (creation of technical specification and requirements) using concepts, procedures, codes & standards
o Assist with diverse tasks (e.g.: document management, make visio/drawings, manage action lists,…)
o During execution phase: participate in FAT’s,…
– You have at least 6 years of relevant working experience. Experience in the offshore sector is a plus
– Education: Engineer (Electromechanical/Mechanical)
– Experience in writing technical specifications and/or technical reports
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills
– Working structured, independent and precise
– A quick learner
– Excellent MS Office skills
– Fluent in Dutch & English
Wat bieden wij?
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, company car with fuel card, hospitalisation insurance,…
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.
Nel Op de Beeck