Deze vacature is reeds ingevuld, maar niet getreurd! Er wachten nog vele andere vacatures op jou.
Managing / coordinating medium-sized projects or programs to introduce new product transfers / CMO introductions within the SCES (Specialty Care External Supply) ) EU function within specific and technical guidelines of the client (s) in order to realize the formulated project objectives with regard to time, money, quality and functionality.
- Translate the client's request into detailed project plans (timing, phasing of approach, any additional preliminary research, deliverables, required resources, design of documentation and quality assurance)
- Under the substantive direction of the client, reaching agreement with all parties involved about the required requirements and recording them
- Obtain, manage and monitor resources (budget, people, resources, expertise) within the project team in close collaboration with the business
- Coordinate and ensure the realization of the project steps according to plan
- Planning and monitoring the progress of projects / programs in all relevant aspects, adjusting and / or escalating where necessary (in close consultation with the client)
- Structured identification, anticipation and control of elements that can influence the course of the project / program
- Monitor and follow the required norms, standards and regulations
- Taking care of the collection and making available of relevant data as well as compiling reports (based on a standard format), both on request and on one's own initiative
Medior: Around 2/4 years experience with these responsibilities
Bilingual French/Dutch & good level in English
Communication skills, both written and oral, as well as listening skills
Develop positive and constructive relationships transversally