Jouw talent hunter is Sarah Opdebeeck
– Coordinates and follow up replacement and small projects Engineering and Maintenance
– Coordinates and schedule scaffolding and insulation for Engineering, Maintenance and Production
– Scheduling construction works of replacement/small projects:
o Checks the scope of the project
o Make a budget estimation
o Daily work permits
o Scheduling the works (E/I, Piping, Scaffolding ,.....)
o Plan the necessary Tie-ins with production
o Follow up pressure tests
o Requests necessary safety guards
o Necessary meetings with contractors, production, and Maintenance
o Scheduling and follow up scaffolding at KB
o Attends the weekly follow up construction meeting
o Construction progress
o Deliver and administrate all mandatory construction related documents in AIM
o Report near miss issues to Project Engineering Manager
o Warehouse overview
– Technical graduate
– More than 10 years' experience at the job
– Good knowledge of SAP, MS projects, ...
– On hands experience on project execution
Wat bieden wij?
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, company car with fuel card, hospitalisation insurance,…
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.