PM having minimum of 5 years in project management role and ideally experience in a manufacturing plant.
As a first assignment, we would need someone supporting us in the upgrade of the power supply in our manufacturing plant. This job will require clear communication and organization within internal stakeholders and organize the permitting process.
• Manage the installation and delivery of Cummins products on client site including; negotiation and selection of suppliers, supervision of sub- contractors, working towards multiple deadlines, monitoring costs and budgets, progress and budget reporting and fielding engineering queries from your client.
• Day to day control of specific works and projects including design considerations and co-ordination with suppliers, customers, other trades, witness’ etc.
• Forge close working relationships with your clients, being a trusted point of contact and continuously striving for a high standard of client satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain clear plans and schedules for each project to assure on time delivery.
• Manage and report on project performance, identifying opportunities to enhance customer satisfaction and business performance.
• Work within agreed project budgets, P&L objectives, managing and controlling costs accordingly.
• A relevant, technical qualification in mechanical and/ or electrical engineering is required.
• Demonstrable experience managing multiple, installation projects.
• Be a team builder and foster open communication with all internal external stakeholders
• Being multilingual would be advantageous.