A researcher with a strong technical background in the field of bio-engineering, whose assignment consists of performing experiments for the development of novel surface chemistries and bioassays.
– Assist in the execution of experiments, support experimental work related to surface chemistry and bioassay development.
– Optimize design of experiments, independently perform tests in the lab on a daily basis.
– Have a special interest in novel technologies and chemistries.
– We are looking for someone with a background in bio-engineering, biochemistry/chemistry or other equivalent discipline with 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar position.
– The candidate has a proven track record in the development of bio-assays with a special interest in novel technologies and chemistries.
– Prior experience in working with experimental set-ups, biophotonics and microfluidics; as well as in surface chemistry and characterization is considered a plus.
– The candidate is a self-motivated team player with good communication skills, yet also able to independently solve complex problems with limited supervision.
– Given the international character, good knowledge of (spoken and written) English and Dutch is a must.
Wat bieden wij?
Tormans invests in your future by offering you appropriate training, personal guidance during your projects and tailored advice and coaching.
Our projects are located in the most important (inter)national companies in different sectors so you will come into contact with the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations to develop your knowledge and talent.
In addition to a permanent contract, with an attractive salary tailored to your needs, we offer numerous fringe benefits including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, travel allowance or company car with fuel allowance, hospitalization insurance, etc.
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.
Nel Op de Beeck