Realization of the engineering, planning, construction designs, material/equipment supply and project management for refrigeration projects.
Leading specific standardization, modularization and R&D projects.
– Study, interpret and discuss the design data and planning of a project within the team.
– Calculate/verify/match the (main) components of the system and the preparation of material specifications.
– Responsible for the design and realization of refrigeration diagrams and parts lists.
– Monitoring the planning of the own projects and checking the correct flow and project time.
– Calculating all pipe diameters and calculate and select the needed accessories.
– Register the engineering-related issues in the design and manufacturing schedule in consultation with the project, according to the project standards and classifications.
– Set up draft P&ID for CAD engineer for non-catalog projects.
– Define layout in cooperation with CAD engineer.
– Define electrical issues in cooperation with electrical/software engineer.
– Write draft functional descriptions and explain to electrical/software engineer.
– Execute the factory acceptance test (FAT).
– Make preparation for orders (components and external assembly).
– Make corresponding material specifications for the application of insulation work.
– Consultation with inspection bodies for special cases.
– Compose installation and operating instructions.
– Preparation of the CE certificates (Machine Directive and PED) together with Documentation Support Officer.
– Clear documentation of project data in file management, technical calculation sheets, applications such as Axapta (procurement system) and calculation programs.
– Prepare handover by checking the calculation and quotation.
– Approve financial updated budget (UBP).
– Chair handover meeting.
– Create project planning.
– Communicate with customer about planning, layout and order variations taking the financial consequences into consideration.
– Update financial project estimates (monthly).
– Report to team leader the planning of CAD, electrical and workshop.
– Chair handover to workshop meeting.
– Check invoice which is prepared by Documentation Support Officer.
– Enter claim in warranty management system (WMS) and determine if warranty is applicable.
– Liaise with Documentation Support Officer to handle the claim.
– Communicate (intermediate) result to customer.
– Support the execution department during assembly.
– Contributes to the transfer and application of learning effects from finished to current and future projects.
– Introduction of requirements as a result of progressive country specific legislation.
– Contributes to standardization, innovation and quality improvement.
– For the quality of Mechanical Engineering of the ongoing projects under his direction.
– Aspects of time, cost, quality and information are of importance for its own activities.
– Failure to properly perform the function can cause financial damage
– All communication is in English (or Dutch), both spoken and written.
– All colleagues of the engineering, sales and supply chain department.
– Consult and report to the Team leader Refrigeration Engineering on the work to be performed and its progress.
– Advise, consult and report to the Manager Engineering concerning the progress of the projects.
– Industrial Refrigeration Contracting operational processes and procedures.
– To use standards, safety regulations, testing requirements, country specific requirements, etc.
– Materials knowledge.
– Use of CAD systems, file management, technical calculation sheets/programs.
– ERP systems (Axapta preferred).
– Effective use of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.).
– Languages - English mandatory, Dutch and German optional.
– Commercial, social and communication skills.
– Project management skills.
– The ability to independently organize their own activities and determine the work order.
Wat bieden wij?
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, company car with fuel card, hospitalisation insurance,..
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.