• In liaison with the site Engineering Team Lead to ensure the site is operated in accordance with local legislation.
• To adhere to the Maintenance Management system in all engineering practices, including planned and reactive tasks, to meet and exceed the expectations of GRP, and agreed service level agreements.
• Undertake small installation works, execute repairs to HVAC, Mechanical and Electrical plants and equipment as per Corrigo ticket system.
• Carryout all works in an appropriately health and safety conscious manner following material safety instructions and using, permits to work, risk assessments, method statements where appropriate to do this.
• Accountable for ensuring that planned maintenance activities are carried out, in compliance with the tasks as set out and Site SOPs, Processes, and any adopted procedures.
• Maintenance of plant and utilities to ensure appropriate and correct operation, to efficiently and reliably operate within specification while ensuring that records are maintained as required by Operational, Regulatory and Statutory practice.
• Ensure maximum availability of plant and user equipment through efficient planned maintenance and prompt response to faults.
• Provide technical support for projects and assist with commissioning and hand over works for plant and user equipment.
• Ensure that all work orders through Corrigo are completed and issued and closed out in full compliance with GRP and the Equipment Maintenance System.
• Provide ample and clear feedback to the client, colleagues and Line Manager regarding status of tickets and / or executed works.
• Communicate via Workplace Experience coordinators and Floor Ambassadors.
• Raise and issue a Change Control Notification when required.
• Initiate and receive Permits to Work (ATW) in accordance with procedure.
• Where necessary ensure correct control using and monitoring/ interrogation of the BMS including incorporate energy efficiency control strategies.
• Mark up drawings and documentation to show changes and issue to line manager.
• Where instructed by your line manager install new equipment.
• Work with an innovation approach and initiate a review, amend and reschedule PM Work Sheets (Preventative Maintenance) where you feel better practices or efficiencies can be made.
• Collaborate in cross training back up, with others, directed by your line manager.
• Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
• To wear personal protective equipment when conditions require or when required to do so by the relevant risk assessment, method statement or mandatory signage.
• Where required to provide regular reports (Daily, weekly, monthly as required) to your line manager regarding all engineering team activity.
• Professionally communicate verbally with a broad spectrum of audiences, ranging from contract trade laborers to senior level executives.
• Follow-up of HVAC related works during bigger projects on site.
• Focus to customer service principles in all dealings with clients and co-workers.
• Having a zero-incident mentality for all project assignments.
• Capable of communicating in English up to a certain level to operate the systems and make the reports.
• Cooperate with the Corrigo admin to keep the Preventative Maintenance System up to date, including planned and reactive tasks. Meet and surpass the expectations of the GRP and the Service Level Agreements.
Preferably minimum of 5 years of experience in HVAC and Building Services Maintenance Contracting Environment.
Good Work Ethics, Team Player and “Can Do” mentality is key.
• Good communication skills and service-minded towards customers.
• Strong technical background and experience.
• Team player that can also work independently.
• Being eager to learn is a must.
• Driver’s License B.
• Strong technical background and experience.
• Good people handling skills for working with contractors (1-3 people) and suppliers.
• Needs good technical skills/knowledge of all building/utility site systems to intervene whenever required by himself or by contractor.
• Practical and theoretical knowledge of basic thermodynamic principles.
• Good knowledge both theoretical and practical of automated HVAC regulation systems.
• Good knowledge both theoretical and practical of power and instrumentation systems.
• Basic knowledge of steam- and water treatment installations.
• Knowledge and full understanding of cooling systems and split units.
• Preferable owner of CEDICOL qualification necessary to operate/maintain steam/ warm water boilers or chillers.
• Computer skill to understand and operate Building Management Systems (Siemens PRV, PX – Desigo CC).
• Full professional proficiency of Dutch and English, French is a plus.
• BA5 qualification up to 400 Volts.
• Min educational level- A2-diploma.
• Able to work shifts upon request.
• Weekend & Bank holiday working if needed.
• Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
• Familiar with computer equipment and programs. (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Skilled and physically able to operate electric hand tools, work on a ladder, carry tools, lift and carry heavy loads, operate required equipment, and operate a motor vehicle. Able to work in close places such as closets, crawl spaces, attics, vaults, etc.
• Subject to call 24 hours per day on a rotation basis and required to work in all weather conditions.
• Part of the BIC Fire Crew Team on a voluntary basis.
• Able to work in other locations at the request of your line manager.
Wat bieden wij?
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, company car with fuel card, hospitalisation insurance,…
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.