The Site Engineer – Civil Maintenance is responsible for:
- Manage and drive the Civil Maintenance ticket flow in the region assigned to you. Drive the ticket resolution, request for the necessary offers, translate offers to customer offers and present for validation, assign the works to subco’s and assure the works are finished in time and tickets are closed within the defined SLA.
- Driving the execution of works and managing the subco’s performing the necessary civil works and guarantee quality of works and update the databases with progress.
- Perform site visits on regular basis to align with subco, site owners and customer on scope of work and inspect the works performed.
- Be on top of crisis situations, secure the site at max and restoration of the site service in the minimum of time (such as, pylon put on fire, accidents on site, underground shelter flooded, ..)
- Perform regularly planned or unplanned audits of subco’s and accompany the customer on the monthly audits to check the maintenance performance on the network.. The audit includes visual inspections and eventually small repairs to overcome punches. The audits require pylon climbing or cherry picker access and require GOF3 certification.
- Manage offers from subco and price offers to the customers for repair, steal works, generator removal, power connections, etc. and secure the works can be performed in a most economical and profitable way for the Ericsson. Perform close follow-up of offers and perform the related administrative tasks.
- Follow up of Purchase Orders and trigger invoicing towards the customer
- Analyzing Preventive Maintenance or safety inspection results from a technical point of view, initiate the ticket flow, if applicable, and provide solutions for the repair works and civil works
- Sub-contractor management
- Tracking and chasing of deliverables
- Work experience in Civil Works, site environment aspects, health and safety regulations and requirements.
- Good knowledge of the Site Environment Guidelines and Safety Design Guide (provided by the customers)
- Knowledge of specific installation instructions of site equipment (site cabinets, steal works, power, airco, masts, etc. ) or be prepared to gain knowledge in this field
- General understanding of Project management and financials or be prepared to gain knowledge in this field
- Technical background by experience
- Language knowledge: French: Advanced (C1); English: Intermediate+ (B2); Dutch is nice to have
- Ericsson and customer standards and procedures
- Good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word)
- Certificate compulsory GOF3, BA4/BA5, VCA
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, travel allowance or company car with fuel allowance, hospitalisation insurance,...
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.