• Coordination with the ETCS design team and the Project Manager the preparation of the Site Survey
• Awareness of the ETCS design principles.
• Organization of the preparation meeting and making sure all necessary input information for the Site survey is available and clear.
• Making the necessary preparations for the Onsite Collaboration Tool (based on ArcGIS platform) and checking the OCT-preparation with the design input.
• Making a detailed planning of the ETCS site survey and preparation of the Site Survey request.
Coordination with Infrabel on safety (EHS), starting point, start time, duration, etc.
• Organization of a EHS toolbox at the start of the survey and a LMRA at each new day of starting point.
• Leading the site survey:
o Onsite participation to the site survey and coordination of the work of the site survey engineers.
o Coordination of timely execution of the Site Survey
o Responsible for the correct execution of measurements and markings according to the Site Survey Procedure ETCS..
o In case a location indicated by design can’t be used, he shall contact the system design team in standby to evaluate options and follow the system design team decision for the next steps of the site survey.
o Coordination and alignment with design and/or Infrabel in case of deviations from design or other specific attention points
• Responsible for writing, coordinating document review and releasing the site survey report in due time according the imposed templates.
• Responsible for the safe (i.e. EHS) execution of the site survey by the Siemens site survey team, also with respect to the safety instructions of the Infrabel safety personnel
? Importance of correct and complete execution of the site survey, including correct reporting
? familiar with reading railway plans
? familiar with ETCS design principles
? focus on personnel safety (EHS)
? quality and planning focus
? highly interested in use of digital tools and gps for execution of site survey activities
? Assure correct preparation of site surveys, considering design input, tools preparation, safety, planning.
? Leads the site survey: coordination, safety, correct and timely execution
? Reporting of the site survey
? Accuracy, rigor and safety minded (a safety related error can lead to an accident)
? Expected language skills :
o Dutch (min C1 - Effective operational proficiency or advanced)
o French (min C1 - Effective operational proficiency or advanced)
o English (min B2 - Vantage or upper intermediate)
? Good organizational and interpersonal skills;
? Excellent communication skills;
? Computer literacy and familiarity with the most wide-spread electronic office equipment (word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, internet, etc.);
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, company car with fuel card, hospitalisation insurance,...
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.