As a Project Lead, you will organize, coordinate and manage investment projects for the design, construction, installation and validation of pharmaceutical manufacturing centers. These centers can consist of aseptic manufacturing equipment and their supporting technical installations and buildings.
In this role, you will monitor and manage the scope of the project, its timing and budget to achieve the defined project deliverables. You also organize the project team and make sure that it operates as a project team. You also coordinate the stakeholder management.
You can be involved on one or more projects, and this in the different phase : from the project definition till handover to the customer.
– You focus on a specific project(s) and build and leads the project team to achieve the defined project deliverables
– You define project roles in relation to timeline, workload and required knowledge/skills
– You discuss and agree with the lead engineers and department managers about the resources working on the project
– You clarify tasks and is project problem solver
– You support the project team and assures stability in project execution
– You lead the team through the different phases (scope, layout, preliminary/detailed design, execution, verification, hand over)
– You drive the decision taking process
– You guarantee good PM practices and tools (schedule, budget control, issues, decisions, reporting, stakeholder management, ...)
– You assure clear communication with all parties involved : internal and external customers and stakeholders e.g. the manufacturing departments involved
– You give feedback to resource manager/lead engineer: execution status and workload of project resources
– You give feedback to program manager and coordination teams about the project management process and project progress and results
– You take care of the handover of the project to the customer and the financial closure of the project
– MastersDegree in technical/scientific area eg engineer/bio-engineer/pharmacy/..
– Experience in project management required (minimal 3yrs)
– Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and experience in Pharmaceutical environment
– Experience of project orientated admin/cost control/management
– Broad knowledge of theory and principles within a professional discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical/operational practices
– Strong technical, management and organizational skills
– Good leadership skills
– Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including presentation skills
Wat bieden wij?
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, company car with fuel card, hospitalisation insurance,…
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.
Nel Op de Beeck