Responsible for the execution of small projects (filling- and packaging equipment):
Areas of responsibilities are:
- Project execution
o Assistance during commissioning of the new/modified equipment
o Assistance during FAT and SAT of the new/modified equipment
o Equipment Qualification
• Protocols generation (all documents linked with the qualification)
• Protocol execution
• Qualification reports
o Technical review of as-build files after execution.
- Operations/Production Support
Communication with production to discuss planning/organization
- Filling- and packaging equipment for the pharmaceutical industry
- Dutch/English (Verbal/Written)
- All documents written in English
Specific requirements (skills) or experience for the assignment:
- Development opportunity for junior engineer to develop his/her knowledge concerning pharmaceutical operations
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, travel allowance or company car, hospitalisation insurance,...
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.