Deze vacature is reeds ingevuld, maar niet getreurd! Er wachten nog vele andere vacatures op jou.
A. The Technical Engineer is a member of the Central Technical Department, responsible to offer specific technical advice regarding our products and applications from a Central Position to the countries and Sales organisations that don’t have these competencies within their local teams
This specific technical advice relates to :
- Building Physics assessments, calculations and simulations : thermal & hygro-thermal
- Advice on Build Ups and detailing by means of detail drawings (including 2D and 3D)
For this the Technical Engineer gets the support and back up from the Technical Director.
B. On top of that the Technical Engineer provides more general Technical Service in a Central support role.
The mission is to have a full set of accurate Technical Applications data and sales support Documents, such as Product Data Sheets (Accessories), Technical Data Sheets, IAG’s (Application Guides, …) and this covering all products, all solutions and all territories and languages.
C. Besides these tasks there is a third important pillar, which is in support of MarCom : this relates to a complete revision of the way our Technical Data and Technical Documents are structured and organized in a way that is more adapted to the needs of the market, especially those who do not have experience with our product.
Occasionally providing drawings (2D and/or 3D) and checking the technical content of publications.
All 3 pillars of technical support as mentioned above are crucial elements in our Offering and in our Value Proposition , enabling Commercial success.
Commercial - Technical support :
• Being up to date of our products, systems, country specific traditions, habits and solutions, compatibility with other products, validated solutions, …
• Analysing plans / drawings /input documents after receiving the study request from the sales engineers/customers/commercial department and providing the appropriate technical support (advice, drawing, calculation, simulation)
• Understanding customer needs and priorities (external and internal) in an international environment with differences from one country to another
• Service and commercial mindset
• Able to translate our highly technical solutions into customer language and customer tools (for example inpage selection for the new website) for example for MarCom purposes
• Actively asking for and acting upon feedback from our countries and customers we provide service to.
• Able to put prioritize and plan in order to maximize customer satisfaction
• Coordinate language versions (translations and accurateness technically) of our technical documents
• Data and information management
• Filing and archive : advice and documents such that they are traceable, have a backup, are accessible by others
• Detect and indicate needs on hardware - software
• Keep projects on schedule
• Track and monitor to report on advice, drawings, etc. Monthly reporting to enable to track performance and success ratios
• Actively communicate and arrange such that back up planning can be made for holidays, illnesses and communication with the countries ensuring maximum service
Education, Experience and Certifications:
• Minimum bachelor degree in a technical area (buildings)
• Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite + Autocad + Archicad + calculation software
• Knowledge of Building Physics
• Good understanding in reading a technical building drawing
• Good knowledge of English for internal communication is a minimum requirement for this international role. French and German language are nice extra’s
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Results oriented and proven track record in providing technical advice and support
• Customer oriented service mindset
• Being stress resistant
• Able to prioritize, to plan, set and meet deadlines
• Information and data management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to be flexible