As Technical Project Manager you act as principal contact/liaison between operational staff and the requesting department for the planning and scheduling of facility maintenance work performed at various gas station sites located in Wallonia and Luxembourg.
The Technical Project Manager
* Communicates with requester to determine total scope of work and priority of the work to be performed. Keeps requester apprised as to the status of the work order until completion.
* Recommends, coordinates and manages through project completion and closeout, the use of outside service for outside labour required to execute facility maintenance work.
* Generates and provides management reports on topics tracked such as overtime, work backlog, equipment repair history and cost, trouble calls, work orders, and customer satisfaction.
* Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
* Complies with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
* Attends to specific client meetings
* manages the end-to-end preparation of permit renewal requests, engaging with required partners/authorities to get relevant info and documents; on-time submission of permit request as per internal process, and management of answer from authorities for on-time reception of final permit; on-time management of “conditions” included in permits received; communication of the received permits to concerned retail site; regular (minimum monthly) update of permit tracker; Management of documents into the clients sharepoint MI system
* Is responsible for all sites to get at all times valid license to operate permits in place:
* Document storage and management related to Shell Permits
* Focal point towards governmental administration in terms of regulations/permit requirements
* technical background
* first experience in technical project coördination
* good knowledge of French
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, travel allowance or company car with fuel allowance, hospitalisation insurance,...
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.