The Technical Service Specialist is responsible for providing level one and two support to customers, on-site and by telephone. After an extensive period of training you will become a full member of the service team and you will participate in the duty system of Technical Services Specialist. You will execute this by handling (de)installations, conducting repair and instrument hardware or software upgrades and you will also provide phone support and basic training to customers and Ambassadors. You operate in a service team, where teamwork is important.
• Support Ambassadors and customers with first line service.
• Provide level two services (complex service interventions).
• Provide phone support (team rotation).
• Schedule and perform planned maintenance activities.
• Perform new customers and laboratory site inspections for new contract / tender preparations.
• Schedule, perform and document hardware and software updates.
• Schedule, perform and document new installations: instruments, automation products, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in medical / electrical / mechanical or medical technology is preferred or significant working experience in a similar position.
• Proven track record as a technical specialist or a field engineer in our industry or equivalent.
• Successful engagement with customers, specifically key stakeholders and lab staff.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and French.
• Excellent experience in use of analytical tools and software.
Our projects are located at (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to modern techniques and diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, travel allowance or company car with fuel allowance & hospitalisation insurance.
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.