As part of the ETCS L2-IL project, our client has to develop over 30 trainings & deliver over 3.000 training days.
The service will entail the following :
• Overall responsible for the development & delivery of the training program
• Updating training plan & training catalogue to the latest status of trainings
• Organization & coordination of the development of training according to the training catalogue. Follow-up of required updates in training documentation according generic baselines & RFC”s.
• Planning & organization of the delivery of trainings according the training plan, in close collaboration with the customer
• Main SPOC towards customer on the Training Program
• Review of feedback on trainings & improvement
• Planning, organization & coordination of trainers
• Organization of training material (syllabus, tools)
• Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and budget periodically and report on them
• Provide opportunities for ongoing development
• Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
• Proven work experience as a Training Manager is an asset or experience as trainer
• Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
• Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
• Accuracy, rigor and safety minded (a safety related error can lead to an accident)
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills;
• Computer literacy and familiarity with the most wide-spread electronic office equipment (word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, internet, etc.);
Expected language skills :
• Dutch (min C1 - Effective operational proficiency or advanced), and/or
• French (min C1 - Effective operational proficiency or advanced), and
• English (min B2 - Vantage or upper intermediate)
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, company car with fuel card, hospitalisation insurance,...
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.