Deze vacature is reeds ingevuld, maar niet getreurd! Er wachten nog vele andere vacatures op jou.
* Validation of lab equipment: need to be able to set up and write a validation protocol, to analyze the validation results, provide conclusion and write validation report.
* Purchase of lab equipment: set up and write requirement specification documents, contact vendors, evaluate vendors, set up request for capital according the departmental budget plan.
* Develop and/or review departmental documentation including training, SOP's, change controls ensuring compliance with GMP and applicable regulatory guidelines.
* Provide analytical and microbiological technical expertise in pharmacopeia tests, regulatory requirements, changes.
* Organize and lead project meetings.
* Attend daily communication.
* Work according to applicable safety guidelines.
* Response to internal & external enquiries;
* Full time dayshift (8 h/day) according MSD calendar.
* Possible to work partially homebased.
* Master degree in chemistry/sciences/pharmaceutics or equivalent by experience.
* Important : Experience in the creation of validation protocols, SOP’s, and preparation of validation reports.
* Knowledge of Pharmacopeias (USP, Ph. Eur., JP)
* Working knowledge of cGMP requirements.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work precisely and accurately.
* Team player with ability to work independently.
* Proactive attitude, taking initiative to help drive the projects forward.
* Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage projects to completion are highly desired.
* Open for innovation and proposal of new ideas. Have good creativity thinking skills.
* Ability to understand and extract necessary information from technical documents.
* Ability to effectively manage workload, prioritize activities and meet critical milestones and goals.
* Good knowledge of Dutch and English language
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, travel allowance or company car, hospitalisation insurance,...
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.